- DATE: August, 2017
- LOCATION: 718 Division Street, Kingston
- PHOTO CREDIT: Frontenac Heritage Foundation
718 Division Street, Kingston
Built pre-1869, this small limestone house sits on what was called ‘Prospect Hill’ next to the Roman Catholic Cemetery. Some prospect! Now owned by the Roman Catholic Episcopal Corporation, the storey and a half house has a facade of large dressed stone blocks, with sides of random rubble stone.