- DATE: August, 2017
- LOCATION: 202 Main Street, Barriefield House
- PHOTO CREDIT: City of Kingston
202 Main Street, Barriefield House
Constructed in 1814-15 by William Baker, a British immigrant, this is possibly the oldest surviving limestone house in Barriefield. William Baker was a cabinet maker at the naval dockyard. In 1863, the house was acquired by St. Mark’s Church as a Rectory. This house is part of the Barriefield Heritage Conservation District Plan (2016).